Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering Technology:
The Electrical Engineering Technology (EET) program supports the mission of the College and the University by providing an opportunity to acquire high degree of proficiency in Electrical Engineering Technology that prepares students for successful careers in the fields of electronics, control systems, robotics, power systems and more.
The educational objectives of the Electrical Engineering Technology program are to:
- Promote critical thinking and professional growth of each student to their full potential through mastery of knowledge, acquisition of skills and techniques, and use of latest tools in the field of Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Provide the graduates with strong foundation in mathematics, basic sciences and engineering technology, and the ability to apply this knowledge to solve engineering problems encountered in the practice of their chosen discipline.
- Foster the development of skills to identify, analyze, interpret, design, and solve challenging and open-ended problems by utilizing the latest technology, computer-based tools and through hands-on experiences.
- Promote an environment to develop skills to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, ability to work as a productive member of an interdisciplinary team, and undertake leadership roles when appropriate.
- Provide broad-based education and awareness of contemporary issues necessary to recognize the societal and global impact of their professional endeavors, a sense of exploration and ability to maintain professional competence through life-long learning.
The graduates of Electrical Engineering Technology program will be able to demonstrate that they have:
- An appropriate mastery of the knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of the Electrical Engineering Technology profession.
- An ability to apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of mathematics, science and engineering technology skills to issues in the field of Electrical Engineering Technology.
- An ability to conduct, analyze and interpret experiments, and apply experimental results to improve engineering technology processes.
- An ability to identify, analyze and solve technical problems.
- An ability to apply creativity in the design of systems, components or processes appropriate to Electrical Engineering Technology program objectives.
- An ability to function effectively on teams and be able to assume leadership role.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- An ability to understand professional, ethical and social responsibilities.
- A respect for diversity and a knowledge of contemporary professional, societal and global issues.
- A commitment to quality, timeliness and continuous improvement.
- A recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
Undergraduate Degrees & Programs
- Social Work
- Technology, Engineering
Graduate Degrees & Programs